Funeral services will be 2:00 PM Sunday, July 24, 2022 at the South Colonial Chapel.
Burial will be 10:00 AM Monday, July 25, 2022 at the Murray Cemetery in Binger, Oklahoma
Rozand Yavonne Price, 74, passed from this life Saturday, July 16, 2022. She was born April 23, 1948 the daughter of Glenn and Delores (Neal) Cable in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Rozand graduated from Capitol Hill High School in 1966 and was a homemaker who loved caring for her family and friends. She enjoyed listening to and singing music, and was a sports fanatic especially baseball and football. Rozand inherited her love for baseball from her dad.
She was preceded in death by:
• her parents;
• husband, David Price;
• brother, Ronald Cable Sr.;
• and niece, Desiree Cable.
Rozand leaves cherished memories with:
• her daughter, Krista Posey;
• brother, Richard Cable and wife Becky;
• sister-in-law, Pauline Cable; niece, Jennifer Prater;
• nephews, Ronald Cable Jr., and Alan Cable;
• as well as many other loved ones and friends.